Waterborne, disease-causing microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, algae and fungi can live in your well water. These microscopic organisms can cause a wide variety of sicknesses from Influenza and Dysentery to Salmonella and Tuberculosis. Your well water should be laboratory tested for detection of bacteria. City water uses Chlorine as a disinfectant. Chlorine treatment is a high maintenance prospect to constantly insure proper dosage and contact time to effectively kill these organisms.
For homeowners, a better solution is an ULTRAVIOLET FILTER. UltraViolet filters work by passing your well water through a small cylindrical filter with an interior ultraviolet light. Ultraviolet light rays kill 99.9% of harmful organisms. With almost no maintenance on the part of the homeowner, you can rest assured these organisms are being properly eliminated.
Call Greco & Haines today and ask about our UV Filter monitoring systems!
or CONTACT US by Email
Valued Customers: If you have an emergency or require immediate assistance, please call our Connecticut toll free number 1-800-922-2958.
All inquiries left through our website will be responded to the next business day.